Healing inside out
Prevent or reverse cardiovascular disease by switching to a delicious, plant-powered diet (and we don’t just mean salads)
In just 4 weeks... of this online course, you’ll learn how to boost your energy, rejuvenate your heart & body through easy lifestyle changes & intentional nutrition
For just €150Join the course
“I’ve lost weight, my energy levels have increased, I feel great and my thinking is much clearer. My kids are seeing me be a healthier dad too - I have just signed up for a triathlon, so they think I am a superhero! I really recommend this course!”
Strengthen your heart & lengthen your life
- Your heart beats about 100,000 times a day and about 35 million times in a year.
- Even when you rest, your heart muscles work hard — actually, twice as hard as the leg muscles of a person sprinting.
- It will circulate about 5 liters of blood through your body... 3x every minute.
- In one day, the blood travels a total of 19,000 km (12,000 miles) — that's half the way around the world at The Equator.
- When your heart gets weaker, every other system gets impacted: from digestive to immune, to nervous and so on.
No matter your age, your heart is the silent hero keeping you alive. Luckily, there's a pretty straightforward strategy to increase its longevity — and a healthy, plant-based diet is at its basics.
Take me there!
What will you get in the Happy Heart v2.0 Course?
4 weeks of in-depth education (video tutorials & ebooks)
Weekly Supportive Q&As with Dave, Steve & Dr. Joel Kahn
Special meal plans & 70+ exclusive heart-friendly recipes
12 months of unlimited access to the course on any device
Meet your instructors!
Founders of The Happy Pear, Dave & Steve are plant-based chefs with over 20 million views on their recipes on YouTube. They are bestselling authors with restaurants, shops and a wide range of vegan products on sale across Ireland.
Joel Kahn, MD, FACC of Detroit, Michigan, is a practising cardiologist, and a Clinical Professor of Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine. Known as "America’s Healthy Heart Doc", he has triple board certification in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
Rosie is a registered dietitian (RD) with a special interest in disease prevention and plant-based nutrition. She currently works for the NHS, where she supports a wide range of patients, with her daily work ranging from coeliac disease to cancer.